DDA Housing Scheme 2017 – Delhi Development Authority (DDA) new housing scheme in Delhi is about to launched by 30th June 2017 with 12,000 flats on offer. Out of these 12,000 flats, approximately, 10,000 flats are under LIG (Low Income Group), one set room flat , which were not occupied in previous DDA 2014 scheme.Others are MIG and HIG flats, where 350 are two-room middle income group (MIG) flats. Majority of these Flats are in the area Dwarka, Narela, Rohini.
Out of the total number of flats, most of them are in Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant Kunj and Jasola. 10,000 unoccupied flats were from a 2014 housing scheme, while 2,000 flats had been lying vacant. This year DDA Housing Schemes 2017 has been linked to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY).
Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS), a key component of PMAY will be available to eligible category of people through which eligible allottees can avail of subsidy on interest. The subsidy benefit will range between Rs 2.4 lakh and Rs 2.7 lakh.
To apply for the flats, applicant will have to pay Rs 1 lakh for LIG and Rs 2 lakh for MIG HIG flats as earnest money . This time DDA has introduced the Penalty system to check the bogus applicants. Penalty ranging from 25% to 100% of the earnest money will be levied on withdrawal of application at various stages.
Penalty on Early Withdrawal
In order to ensure that only genuine buyers apply for flats. DDA has introduced the a penalty ranging from 25% to 100% of the earnest money. No penalty will be levied on the earnest money if an applicant withdraws before the draw of lots :
25% Penalty : if applicant surrender the flats within 90 days after the draw of lots
50% Penalty : If a person surrenders within three months of issue of the demand letter
100% penalty : Once Demand letter issued.
Price Range of DDA Housing Scheme 2017 – Cost of Flats under LIG, MIG and HIG
The cost of the DDA flats varies from Rs 7.5 lakh to Rs 1.44 crore, depending on the type and location. Price range of LIG flats are between Rs 14 and Rs 30 lakh.
Get Details on DDA Housing schemes 2017 along with Loan facilities, Flat booking, Schemes Brouchers. Get details on how to apply online for DDA Housing Schemes 2017 along with price list of different categories of flats.
DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Important Information
- DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Brochures will be available by 30th June 2017
- There are 10 nominated banks through which sale of application forms and scheme-related transactions will be available. The banks are Axis Bank, Yes Bank, IDBI, Bank of Baroda, Central Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra, HDFC, ICICI and Canara Bank.
- Registration fees for the LIG (Lower Income Group) category will be Rs1 lakh while for Middle Income Group and High Income Group flats, Rs2 lakh will be charged.
- Most of the flats were one-bedroom LIG flats from DDA Schemes 2014.
- There will not be any EWS (Economically Weaker Section) category.
- Application forms will be available both online and offline.
- DDA Housing Scheme 2017 will be completely online, apply, refund , draw results etc will be under online mode itself.
- The draw of lots for allotment will be done within three months from the last date of submission of forms.
- To apply for the flats, people will have to pay Rs 1 lakh for LIG and Rs 2 lakh for MIG HIG flats as earnest money .