How To Get Bank Loan For DDA Registration Amount of Rs One Lac ? DDA has kept the registration amount of Rs one lac for applying all the flats along with application form except EWS category.
There are many applicants who could not afford to pay that much amount as now as money was kept with DDA till feb 2015.The refund of non successful applicants may get their amount refunded only after February 2015.
For easing the tension of such applicants there are certain banks who are offering Easy finance on registration money of Rs One Lacs for applying DDA Housing Scheme 2014 at small cost varies from Rs 5150 To Rs 5900 inclusive of all the charges, Interest, Documentation etc.
Following are the Listed bank Offering Loans on DDA registration Amount
1. Axis Bank
2. Bank of India
3. Bank of Baroda
4.Central Bank of India
6.Union Bank of India
[button color=”red” size=”big” ]How To Get Bank Loan Against DDA Housing Registration Money ?[/button]
1. In order to avail the loan on DDA Housing Registration amount, applicant must have a Bank account with above mentioned bank. If they don’t have the account, they need to provide the documents as per the requirement.
2. Pay the Charges which would vary as per different bank.
3. Fill the DDA application form
4. Get the receipt
Document Required for Bank Finance
Documents like KYC proof i.e. Address and ID proof, PAN card (Mandatory), Form 16 etc , Aadhar Card
Eligibility Criteria for DDA Flats Application:
- You must not own any housing/residential property in Delhi
- You must be a citizen of India
- You must be 18 years or older
[button color=”red” size=”medium” ]For Any Query Just Ask Here Below[/button]