DDA housing scheme 2017 launched on 30th June 2017 by Delhi Development Authority under DDA Aawasiya Yojana.There are approximately 12,000 flats available for booking by public at large. This scheme is also linked to “Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme” of Prime Minister Awas Yojana – Urban.
DDA AAWASIYA YOJANA 2017 will remain open from 30-Jun-2017 to 11-Aug-2017. All the interested applicant can fill Application Form online or offline. In order to fill the Application Form offline, applicant can collect Brochure/Application Form from the DDA Sale Counter, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi or designated Banks as per list mentioned below :
|Name of Bank For Application||Direct Link to Apply Online|
|Axis Bank||Apply Online|
|Central Bank of India||Apply Online|
|HDFC Bank||Apply Online|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Apply Online|
|ICICI Bank||Apply Online|
|IDBI Bank||Apply Online|
|State Bank of India||Apply Online|
|Yes Bank||Apply Online|
Submit the duly filled Application Form to above mentioned designated bank along with registration amount.
There are various categories of flats available for booking in LIG, MIG and HIG. Application forms for DDA Housing Schemes 2017 are available through Ten banks under Off line or Online Mode. Find out the process of applying the DDA Housing Schemes 2017 through various banks under Offline and Online Mode.
DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Highlights
- Application Form – Fee Rs.200 (Forms Available from 30th June 2017)
- Scheme launch date 30th June 2017
- Last Date of Form Submission or Registration – 11th August 2017
- Registration Fee: Rs.1 Lac for LIG & Janta Flats and Rs 2 lacs for MIG & HIG flats
(Submitted at the time of Application form submission)
- Total Flats Number – 12000 approx
Process for Applying DDA Housing Schemes 2017 For Flats
There are various condition which should be met for applying the Flats booking in different categories under DDA Housing Schemes 2017. Application can be submitted in both format i.e. Online or Offline.
There are various categories of flats are available for booking under DDA Housing Schemes 2017. The earnest money for each of these categories are different as mentioned below :
|1.||One Bed Room/LIG / Janta||Rs 1,00,000/-|
|2.||MIG & HIG||Rs 2,00,000/-|
Note : Earnest Money is refundable by nature depends on fulfilling the Penalty clause.
This is to remember that DDA would verifying the data submitted by applicant once the flat allotted to them after the draw. Applicant can modify the data within 72 hours of date of submission under online mode.
Mode of Payment
Payment for DDA Housing Schemes 2017 registration amount as per different categories of flats will be paid in the form of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque of any bank drawn in favor of ” DDA Housing” payable at New Delhi. Payment under online mode through selected banks are also accepted.
DDA has accepted the mode of payment through NEFT/RTGS but not through Debit and Credit Card. They even don’t accept the payment through any type of Cheques also. Issue date of any of the insurement for payment should not be post dated or bear the date after the closure date.
Last Date of Filling the Application form
DDA AAWASIYA YOJANA 2017 will remain open from 30-Jun-2017 to 11-Aug-2017. No application will be entertain after 11-08-2017.
Important Point to Remember
- Application form must be having the location code. Annexure A must be filled in.
- No request for change of location will be entertain afterwards.
- Application form should only be signed by applicant. No marks on the application form under offline mode.
- No requirement for submission of document at the time of form submission.
How To Apply through various Banks for DDA Housing Schemes 2017 ?
There are three steps to complete your application successfully.
Part-I, applicant who want to apply will have to register himself/herself by entering basic information like Applicant Name, Date of Birth, PAN No, Mobile No, and Email-Id.
Step-II : Filling personal details, Bank details, address details, selection of category and locations preferences, uploading photo and signature.
Step-III : Payment of Registration Amount
- Visit the DDA Housing Schemes 2017 : Click Here
- Registration Form is available on the left side menu in DDA AAWASIYA YOJANA 2017 website or Click Here
- On submission of details, userid and password will be sent to you automatically through registered email to fill the Application Form.
- Login to Application form :Click Here
- On successful logging, application form screen will be displayed for filling along with following options.
- There are two button on Application Form. One is “Draft Submit” button and other is “Final Submit” button. On pressing “Draft Submit” button, application details is saved in draft mode. On pressing “Final Submit”, application Form is submitted final and can not be edited after final submission.
- Fill the personal details, Bank details, address details, joint applicant details and select the category and locations preferences in the application form.
- Upload the scan image of photograph and signature of applicant and joint applicant (if any).
- After filing all the requisite details, submit the application form
- After successful submission, Details related to Application Form No, Submission Date and Registration Amount for making payment will be appeared.
- After submission, login again following the above link to complete the registration process by paying the registration amount through Net Banking or any other mode like cash challan to deposit the amount physically at bank branches.
- After successful completion of your payment process, next page i.e. Acknowledge Slip will be displayed showing payment details.
- Take printout the Acknowledge Slip if not printed earlier after payment. This facility is available in “Make Payment” page.