Register SBI Pension Seva Guide – State Bank of India (SBI) has launched the separate website cum portal for its 54 lakhs pensioners, The SBI Pension Seva – for the pensioners (other than staff pensioners), who have their pension account in the bank. The website will provide all the details related to pensioners including the Life certificate, Income Tax, Arrears calculation, Pension DA etc.
SBI Pension Seva is a website where pensioners of SBI can login and check their pension related details instantly.
SBI Pension Seva – Services available
Key Highlights :
- Download of Arrear calculation sheets
- Download of Pension slip/Form 16
- Pension Profile Details
- Investment related details
- Life Certificate status
- Transactions Details
How to register – SBI Pension Seva
- Visit the SBI Pension Seva website or Click here
- Create a User-id (to be created by the pensioner – min 5 characters)
- Enter your Pension account number
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Enter the Branch code of pension paying branch
- Your registered email id same as submitted to the branch
- Enter new password, then confirm password
IMPORTANT : Passwords should have a minimum length of 8 characters. Passwords should have a combination of uppercase and lowercase alphabets, numerals and special characters
- Choose 2 profile questions and answers and save for future reference, as it will be required in case you forget your password
- On successful registration, a mail would be sent to the registered email where a link will be available for account activation.
- After activation, pensioner can login through his registered ID/Password.
- User account will be locked out automatically after three consecutive unsuccessful login attempts.
Benefits to Pensioners:
- SMS alert on mobile phone with pension payment details.
- Pension slip through email/pension paying branch.
- Facility to submit life certificate at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Jeevan Pramaan facility available at branches.
- Senior Citizen Savings Scheme(SCSS)
- EPPO provision for Defence/Railway/CPAO/Rajasthan pensioners
- SMS “UNHAPPY” can be sent on 8008202020
- SBI Customer Care 24 x7 – Toll free Numbers – 18004253800/1800112211/1800110009 or 080-26599990
- Complaint can also be lodged at Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in and E-mails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com