List of Document Required For DDA Housing Scheme 2014 – Check out the list of document required by Delhi Development Authority DDA for applying housing scheme along with application form.
[button color=”green” size=”big” ]List of Document Required For DDA Housing Scheme[/button]
Application for DDA Housing Scheme 2014 may be submitted at listed bank along with Registration money and PAN Card. Aadhar card is optional. Registration fees is Rs 1,00,000 for general where as EWS registration if rs 10,000/-
- Duly Filled Application form
- An Undertaking duly attested by Notary Public/First Class Magistrate
- An Affidavit duly attested by Notary Public/Magistrate
- Indemnity bond duly attested by Notary Public/Magistrate
- Copy of possession letter or slip/House Tax receipt/ration card/passport/driving license/I card etc. duly attested by Notary Public/Gazetted Officer
- Copy of POA(S) along with Sale Agreement(Where application is made by attorney),duly attested by Notary Public/Gazetted Officer
- One attested passport size photograph and 4 attested specimen signature of the person.
- Details/Proof of Payment of ground rent(If Any)
- Copy of Lease deed/sub-lessees deed/conveyance deed/allotment letter duly attested by Notary Public/Gazetted Officer.
- Copy of N.O.C from the mortgagee duly attested by Notary Public/gazetted Officer(If any)
Who can Apply for DDA Housing Scheme 2014 ?
Key Highlights :
- Any citizen of India with 18 years and above are eligible
- Applicant must not have any residential flat or plot in Delhi, in their own name or in the name of their spouse or children.
- One person can submit only one application
- Both husband and wife can apply but if both are successful, only one can retain a flat.
- There is no income limits on one-bedroom apartments and any eligible candidate can apply.
Empaneled Banks of DDA Housing Scheme 2014
- IDBI Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Yes Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Indusland Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Union Bank of India
- State Bank of India
- Central Bank of India