Bank of India (BOI) is one of the leading Public Sector Bank in India. BOI is providing all the Digital Banking services to their customers like Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Missed Call Banking etc.
Earlier, in order to get the Internet Banking facility of Bank of India (BOI), Customer needs to visit the Bank branches. Bank of India has now started online self registration process for Internet Banking. Now any of the customer of Bank of India may self register online for Internet Banking services of Bank of India without visiting the bank branch.
The process of registration for Online Internet Banking services of Bank of India (BOI) is little problematic due to poor IT infrastructure. Anyway with little effort customer may activate and generate the Login userID and password for Bank of India Internet Banking.
Check out the Step by Step process for Self Registration of Bank of India (BOI) Internet Banking
- Visit the Bank of India (BOI) official website here
- At the Bottom click on the tab “Online Services” and “Internet Banking”
- Click on Internet Banking —> Retail
- Click on the option “NEW USER” at Bottom prefix to “Forgot Password”
- Provide your “Account Number” and registered “Mobile Number” witth country code i.e. 91 (without ‘+’ sign)
- Enter the captcha (little difficult to recognize)
- Click ‘Continue’
- One Time Password “OTP” will be sent on registered mobile number. Click ‘Continue’
- Enter bank of India Debit cum atm card number, expiry date and ATM Pin
- Accept “Term & Condition”
- Create New Login Password and Confirm it
- A new page having reference number, Account number, Customer Id, Name and login User Id will get appear.
- This will be your New User ID and Password for login to Bank of India Internet Banking.