DDA Housing Scheme 2014-15 will be officially launched on 01st Sept 2014@read for details. There are many people who are very much conscious in knowing all the details like Flat Details ,How to Apply ?,Application form,Who can Apply, Banks for Application forms etc.
This year DDA Housing Scheme 2014 is different in many ways as compare to previous schemes as the registration money has been kept low, no reservation for delhi residents and inclusion of One bedroom concept.
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://” ]Major Details of DDA Housing Scheme 2014-15[/button]
- Cost of DDA Application Form – Rs.150 (Forms Available from 1st September)
- if you already own house or a joint property in Delhi, you are not eligible in DDA Housing Scheme 2014-15
- Last Date of Form Submission or Registration – 9th October
- DDA Housing Scheme 2014-15 Draw Results on October 30th
- Registration Fee for DDA Housing Scheme 2014-15 : Rs.1 Lac for General, Rs.10000 for EWS
- 811 Old Flats from previous DDA Housing Scheme
- Total Flats Number in DDA Housing Scheme 2014-15 are – 25,034 flats
- Documents Required – Aadhaar Card Number, Pan Card although Aadhar card is not Not Mandatory
LIST OF DOCUMENT REQUIRED WITH APPLICATION FOR OF DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2014
Price of DDA Flats – DDA Housing Scheme 2014
|EWS Flats (25 – 40 sqm)||Rs.5.9 lac to Rs.11 Lakh|
|1 Bedroom LIG Flat (33-48sq mt)||Rs.14 lac to Rs.22 Lakh|
|2 Bedroom MIG Flat (75 – 127 sq mt)||Rs.42 lac to Rs.70 lakh|
|3 Bedroom HIG Flats (84 – 165 sq mt)||Rs.60 lac to Rs.1.20 crore|
LIST of Banks for DDA Housing Scheme 2014
Indusland Bank Kotak Mahindra Bank Union Bank of India State Bank of India Central Bank of India IDBI Bank ICICI Bank Yes Bank HDFC Bank Axis Bank Punjab National Bank Syndicate Bank Corporation Bank.
How To Apply
1. Get the application form after paying fees to any of the above listed banks. Application form may also be downloaded from DDA site. Submit the application with Rs 150/- as fees.
2. No documents need to attached at the time of submitting the application
3.Permanent Account Number (PAN) is mandatory and Aadhar is optional
4. Application form may be submitted at any of the branches of above listed banks along with Registration money of Rs One lacs only
Application form availability : 01st Sept To 09th October
DDA Housing Scheme 2014 Draw Result : 30th October
By End of February 2015 registration amount of unsuccessful applicants will be returned.
By End of March 2015 – All allotted flats will be handed over to owner.
Download DDA Application Form :https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/payumoney-dda/DDA-2014.pdf