Apply IPO from Syndicate Bank, Learn in few easy steps to apply online for IPO using ASBA application via Canara Bank/Syndicate Bank Internet Banking – SyndicateBank, now a part of Public Sector Canara Bank is providing the hassle free online facility for applying the IPO using ASBA application. The ASBA facility is available through Internet Banking application of the bank and any users with Online Banking facility may subscribe for IPO. The online facility for applying through ASBA is available with Canara Bank Internet Banking also.
The process for applying the IPO through ASBA facility of Internet Banking application of SyndicateBank and Canara Bank are very easy. Step by step process to apply online using the Internet Banking application is mentioned here below. Follow the guidelines and apply for all the latest IPOs, Rights Issue and much more for e.g. Reliance Rights Issue, SBI Card IPO etc.
Step by Step Process to Apply IPO From Syndicate Bank
1. Visit the Syndicate Bank Internet Banking site or click here
2. Login with your User ID and Password
3. Click on the left Top Menu item
4. Choose option ‘EASBA’
5. Click on the EASBA, and go for the ‘ASBA Registration’
6. Enter your Depository Details or Account Number of CDSL or NSDL account, it is mandatory for applying ASBA
7. Enter your PAN and First holder name
9. After successful registration for EASBA, Go to the option ‘Current Issue’
10. All the upcoming and latest IPO will be listed here
11. Click on the Issue Name and fill the details
12. Fill the details and Bid Amount
13. Click on Compute.
14. That’s done !
NOTE : You may check the status of the IPO applied after clicking the ‘Application Status’.
Hope you find the process to Apply IPO From Syndicate Bank easy and hassle free. You may provide your feedback or any issue here below.