Transfer Money To Sukanya Samriddhi Account Using Syndicate Bank Internet Banking – Sukanya Samriddhi account is a Government of India sponsored saving scheme targeted at the parents of girl children. It encourages parents to invest and build a fund for the future education and marriage expenses for their female child. The Minimum amount of investment is Rs. 1000 and maximum Rs. 1,50,000 in a financial year.
The maturity of account happens after 21 years from the date of opening. However, the account may be closed before completion of 21 years, if the account holder makes a request for the purpose of marriage, after completing 18 years of age.
A partial withdrawal of up to 50% of the balance outstanding at the end of the preceding financial year can be made after 18 years of age for higher education purpose. One of the best tax saving options for parents and legal guardians of girl child. The scheme offers exemption from Income Tax under 80C for an amount up to 1.5 lakh.
Sukanya Samriddhi Account can be opened after visiting any of the branches of @SyndicateBank. Deposit in the Sukanya Samriddhi account can be made either visiting any of the branches or online using Internet Banking facility of SyndicateBank.
Click Here To – Download Sukanya Samriddhi Account Calculator in Excel
Follow the step by step process for depositing fund in SyndciateBank Sukanya Samriddhi Account using Internet Banking
- Visit SyndicateBank website and click on Internet Banking or,
- Follow the link here
- Login to Internet Banking with credentials
- After Login, click on the ‘Government Business’ tab at top menu
- Choose option ‘Sukanya Samriddhi Account’
- List of all the Sukanya Samriddhi Account pertaining to customer will be shown
- Choose Sukanya Samriddhi Account to transfer fund
- Choose the saving account and enter the deposit amount
- You may enter narration in remark column as like ‘SSY Payment Oct 2018’
- Click on Deposit
- OTP Authentication page will be opened
- Enter ‘OTP’ sent on registered mobile number along with transaction password.
- Voila !!!! It’s done !!!
*Click on image for slideshow view