Syndicate Bank, One of the premier Public sector bank in India has recently introduced the online saving account opening features for individual. Any eligible individual can now open the saving bank account hassle free without visiting the branch number of time. Syndicate Bank – Synd Swayam is the online utility tools which helps in generating the online saving accounts. Account opened under Online mode will be used as usual saving accounts with all the features. Check out for Synd Swayam How to Guide ?
Features available for Online Saving Account Opening of Syndicate Bank :
• Self Service SB Account Opening
• Aadhaar based SB Account Opening
• Self Photo, Document and Signature capture
• Instant generation of Customer ID and Account Number
• Application Form will be sent immediately to your Email and also the Customer ID and Account Number will be sent via SMS immediately.
• Download Submitted Application Form also available.
• Retrieve the Application Form in case of partially filled/saved form.
Application Supported by Syndicate Bank – Synd Swayam Account Opening :
Syndicate Bank Online saving account opening supports all the devices including
- Syndicate Bank Synd Swayam – The official customer on-boarding application of Syndicate Bank for Android Devices.
- Web based Application for submission of Online Saving Account
How To Open Syndicate Bank Saving Account Online ?
Follow the below mentioned guidelines for opening the syndicate bank online saving bank account.
- Visit Syndicate Bank online website here,
- Click on the Apply Online Tab at Main navigation menu
- Click on Saving Bank account or Click Here for Direct link for opening the Online Saving Account
4. Click on Continue
5. Provide Your Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth
6. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number if not received just click Resend OTP for re generation.
7. After successful verification of OTP, A new screen will be opened for entering the details
8. Choose your option for fresh application i.e. Aadhaar based KYC or without aadhaar with other documents. Please enter a valid Aadhaar otherwise system will not recognize.
9. After confirmation, OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to you on your registered mobile number with Aadhaar
10. After confirmation of OTP, A new screen will get open for filling the details and uploading the scanned image of relevant documents
11. Choose the preferred branch and product of saving which suit you most as per your profession.
12. After submission of all the Tabs i.e. Personal Details, Address, Document selection, Document upload successfully, click on continue. Remember that no special character is allowed in any of the field. You may choose the related services like Chequebook, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking etc along with fill the nomination details. Upload the scanned signature and scanned document for lesser than 100 KB.
13. After successful submission of document , click continue and summary page will appear with all details. Just acknowledge the term and condition and submit.
14. After Successful validation, Keep the acknowledgement number generated after submission of completed form. Visit the branch with original copy of Address and ID proof , two passport photos. Minimum balance can be deposited in the account within 30 days of opening account online.
15. After successful verification by branch, your account will be activated. Enjoy the hassle free Banking with Syndicate Bank. You may also save the application to fill it later after saving it, following the same procedure.