How To Pay Syndicate Bank Credit Card Bill Using NEFT ?
Learn in few easy steps to pay the credit card bill of syndicate bank online from any bank through NEFT. All the syndicate bank credit card holder can pay their credit card dues under online from any of the bank through Online internet Banking. Syndicate Bank is leading public sector bank providing all the services related to Credit Card. Customer may avail this services of syndicate bank credit card. No need to issue cheque or last day run for paying the bills.
For Payment of Syndicate Bank Credit Card Bills through NEFT , Follow the Instruction Below :
- Visit Internet Banking of Any bank or your preferred bank’s Internet Banking
- Go to Payment tabs (Which may change, Bank to Bank)
- Check for ‘Add Beneficiary’ Tab
- Enter the Details as ,
Beneficiary’s Name : Your Name as per Credit Card
Account Type: CREDIT CARD
Account No.: SBGCC4090300000001234 (SBGCC followed by 16 digit Card Number)
Centre (Location): BANGALORE
Name of the Bank & Branch: SYNDICATEBANK, CARD CENTRE
IFS code of the Branch: SYNB0002915
Remarks/Narration: CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
5. Enter confirm button and OK
6. Message appears ” Beneficiary Successfully Added”
Process to Follow for Payment of Syndicate Bank Credit Card Bill through Any of the Bank Account
- After successfully addition of Beneficiary, Go to Payment/Transfer Tab of your’s Bank Internet Banking screen
- Choose the Account number of Debtor/or the account to be debited for payment
- Choose the Syndicate Bank Beneficiary details
- Enter Amount of Credit Card bill you want to pay
- Enter Your Transaction Password/OTP
That’s Done. Now Your NEFT Payment to Syndicate Bank Credit Card bill is successful.
NOTE : All the above fields are mandatory and please enter the correct details for crediting to the correct Card Account. The amount will be credited to your Card Account by next working day.
For Any Queries : 24X7 Toll Free Helpline 1800 22 5092 or STD 022-4042 6003