The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the recruitment notification for Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2012. Candidates may apply online for CDS exam through Online Mode from UPSC Website.
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/ Master Credit/Debit Card.
It is clearly said by the UPSC that for all such application where Cash payments details will be not reflected by the bank will be not considered for apply for the exam and they may not be allow to take the CDS exam.
All Such applicants will be intimated through e-mail to submit copy of proof of their payment to the Commission at the address mentioned in the e-mail. The applicant shall be required to submit the proof within 10 days from the date of such communication either by hand or by speed post to the Commission. In case, no response is received from the applicant their application shall be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
It’s very important to pay the Fees for CDS exam online carefully. here is the step by step process to pay the Fees of CDS Exam through NEFT.
One Must be having Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking Enable account of SBI.
1. Go to Upsc online link here preferably through IE browser
2. Complete the part I registration
3. Login to part II registration with Login details of Part I
4. Upload the Photo and Sign then Move to Fees Payment via SBI
5. Enter you Internet Banking Login Credential , it will ask for Login Id and Password provide the details and page will be redirected to SBI Internet Banking Page. Click on the option
6. If paid via Debit or Credit Card just enter the details and it will asked for password if Verified by VISA or Mastercard SBI Card if not learn how to verified your Card
7. Don’t do anything page will be automatically redirected to UPSC Webpage.