How To Pass RBI Grade B Phase-I exam Easily ? – You feel strange when someone ask you to pass the RBI Grade B phase I prelims exam in just 25 days. This is challenging but not the impossible. Any candidates who have little bit good basic may crack Grade B officers exam especially phase I in just 25 days if follows the preparation systematically with studyplan.
Learn how to do the impossible task possible with these few easy steps. Before that we should know about the eligibility, Syllabus etc.
Syllabus : RBI has changed the pattern of exam little bit from this year Grade B exam. RBI Grade B recruitment for officers 2015 will be held on revised pattern. The details may be sought from rbi,gov,in.
The Phase I prelims syllabus for RBI grade B is :
- There are 200 question to be asked in the exam where each question will be having different marks.
- The exam will be conducted online
- There is Negative Marking for wrong answers i.e. 0.25
- Phase-I examination will be objective type with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). There are four modules in Phase-I, viz.- General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning.
|Section||No. of Questions||Time allocated|
Syllabus of prelims is as like other bank’s exam. Only the difference is separate time limit for each section of paper. The time allotted for each and every paper separately. The uniqueness of exam is that the time allotted for General Awareness paper is much more than Quantitative Aptitude. This make the difference in preparing the cutoff for RBI grade B.
Anyway Cutoff of previous year RBI Prelims was
Preparation for RBI Grade B prelims :
1. Download Previous three month policies / News published on rbi.gov.in site and go through it
2. Download three month Hindu Review for Businesses from hindubusiness and go through it.(Anyway I would update in due time soon)
3. Basic three month current affairs focused on business and banking from any good book. I would suggest you Arihant Halfyearly issue sufficient : Buy this on Flipkart
4. Practice as much as you can from any of the Model Question Bank as like one@flipkart buy here
5. No need to waste time on hearing and looking here and there
6. Keep your accuracy level high.
You will not believe there are many candidates who are currently working in the banking sector and taking RBI grade B exam. They hardly get time to practice due to their busy time schedule but maximum of them qualify the Prelims. It’s all due to steps they follow for preparation.
For any queries just shoot me comment below.