MGVCL Online Bill Payment – How To Guide ?
MGVCL Online Bill Payment through Internet Banking, Debit Cards, UPI, eWallets and Credit Cards – Learn in few easy steps to pay your MGVCL Online Bill Payment with any payment mode online i.e. Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI , eWallets etc.
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited, an ISO ensured association, is a main power conveyance organization in Gujarat, which circulates power in the focal territory of Gujarat.
Follow the guidelines below for MGVCL Online Bill Payment :
- Visit the MGVCL website for paying the bill or Click here
- Choose your choice of payment option or Gateways like Billdesk, PayTm, Banks Portal, VISA Card Holder, Consumer Portal
- Different category of the payments are having different portal to make payment as like Bill Desk/Paytm, Quickpay option is there, choose MGVCL in the drop down from this link and go ahead without login
- Put in your Consumer ID/Number and hit the proceed catch to continue towards your MGVCL Login.
- You can get your MGVCL Bill status, scrutinized directly on the web, direct from your cell phones.
- Examine each and every detail on the bill. After a certifiable check, you can continue further for the MGVCL quick payment.
- Choose the option as like Internet Banking, DebitCard, Credit Card, UPI, eWallets etc.
- Enter the details of the bank account or cards
- You are all set! Your MGVCL Online Bill Payment is easily finished
- Download the payment receip, a copy of the payment receipt will be sent on your registered eMail ID also.
Incase of non receipt of the receipt geenrated by the payment gateways post successful payment of electricity bills, you need to raise the concern to the customer care email address as mentioned below. Email as well as SMS is always sent after successful bill payments. Register your complaint on firstname.lastname@example.org
Transactions fees for paying MGVCL Online Bill Payment:
Key Highlights :
- Transaction processing fees for Net Banking is Nil for first transaction per bill. For more than one transaction per bill, processing charges of Rs. 2.50 per transaction shall be debited to the consumers.
Transaction processing fees for E-Wallets and other EBPP channels is Nil for first transaction per bill.For more than one transaction per bill, processing charges of Rs. 2.50 per transaction shall be debited to the consumers.
Transaction processing fee for Debit Card is applicable as defined below:
Rs. 0 to Rs. 2000 Nil of the Customer Payment Amount Plus No GST Rs. 2001 and above 0.85% of the Customer Payment Amount Plus GST ,Subject to minimum of Rs 5/- per tansaction
Transaction processing fee for Credit Card is applicable as defined below:
Rs. 0 to Rs. 2000 0.85% of the Customer Payment Amount, Rs. 2001 and above 0.85% of the Customer Payment Amount Plus, GST for transaction amount above Rs. 2000 All cards transaction are subject to minimum of Rs 5/-
Transaction processing fee for UPI is applicable as defined below:
Rs. 0 to Rs. 2000 Nil of the Customer Payment Amount Plus No GST Rs. 2001 and above 0.85% of the Customer Payment Amount Plus GST
Transaction processing fee for Bharat QR Code is applicable as defined below:
1% of transaction amount, GST applicablefor transaction amount above Rs. 2000/- Subject to minimum of Rs 5/- per tansaction
VISA Credit/Debit Card holder can pay energy bill through VISA Bill Pay website
- MGVCL does not provide any offers for online bill payments
- Offers provided by M/s Billdesk or M/s Paytm are solely the responsibility of M/s Billdesk and M/s Paytm only.
- MGVCL is not responsible for any promotional offer given by any payment service aggregator
Customer care MGVCL Online Bill Payment
|For Queries related to Mobile payment,|
|For Queries related to e-payment,|