Register BESCOM Complaint Online for billing related issues – Electricity supplier in Bangalore, BESCOM has provided the online solution to register the complaint for billing and payment related issues. The services for registering the complaint is also made available through SMS and online complaint portal. Any of the user of BESCOM may follow the below mentioned steps to register the complaint online for billing, meter and other related issues. The BESCOM has committed to resolve all the online complaints within 15 days.
After registering the complaint on the BESCOM portal successfully, the user will get a docket number, which will help him to track the status of the complaint.
Follow steps to Register BESCOM Complaint Online
Key Highlights :
Register BESCOM complaint Online – complaint portal
- Go to BESCOM website then Click on Customer Relations, Go to Customer Care Helpline and click on Online Complaint Registration.
- Or you may for direct link http://bescompgrs.com/
- Go to top right search box with “Mobile no. to complaint/register complaint”
- Enter your mobile number
- An OTP will send on your mobile
- Enter the OTP for successful validation
- Provide the details on the Registration form for complaint
- Submit the details
- Post submission of the form, Docket history page will appear
- Click on View tab to check the status of the complaint
- That’s done !
How to Register BESCOM complaint via SMS:
You can also send an SMS to 9243150000 in the format, BESCOM < Subdivision code> < Nature of complaint> For Example: BESCOM N2 Excess Bill
Direct Helpline number to Register BESCOM Complaint:
If you can’t register complaint through SMS, call 080 22873333
Click for other Bill Payments