GoAir Senior Citizen Discount on Air Ticket Booking – Low cost GoAir Airlines has started offering the discount to Senior citizens on Air Tickets booking. Discount of 8% on base fare will be given to Senior Citizen.
Check out the Terms & Conditions for Availing the Discount
- The GoAir Senior Citizen discounted fare, is only available on the website, www.GoAir.in
- The discount would be of 8% on base fare on domestic and international flights.
- Bookings under this fare are not transferable
- This is a special fare applicable only for senior citizens, above the age of 60 years
- It is mandatory for the passengers claiming booking under this Senior Citizen special fare need to carry a valid photo ID Card (like – Aadhaar card, Senior citizen card, Driving license etc. issued by a Government body) indicating their date of birth, and display it at the time of check-in at the airport.
- In absence of any valid documents the passenger claiming booking under the Special Fares for Senior Citizen will not be able to claim the benefits, under the offer and their booking will stand cancelled and if the passenger still intends to fly then the passenger will be required to pay differential fare as per the rate prevailing on the date of booking
- Web Check-in and Kiosk Check-in are not available for bookings under Senior Citizen special fare
- The booking will be available on a first-come, first-served basis
- The Company reserves the right to amend / cancel / withdraw the Scheme at any time without any prior intimation
- In the event of any discrepancy arising out of any matter connected with this Scheme, the Company’s decision in such regard shall be final and binding
- All other Terms of Carriage shall be applicable. These terms and conditions are over and above and will be read along with the Terms & Conditions and Citizen’s charter available on GoAir website