HDFC Bank is offering Zero Cancellation charges for all Domestic Air Tickets booked using their Credit Cards. This offer is valid for all the booking till 28th Feb 2019. No extra cost is involved in cancellation of air tickets via any platforms except convenience charges up to Rs 25,000.
Read – How to Change HDFC Credit Card PIN ?
What all Do We Get ?
- ‘ZERO Cancellation’ at no extra cost on domestic flight bookings using HDFC Bank Credit card
- For Refundable tickets, the portion of ticket cost not refunded by the airlines provider/carrier will be entirely payable excluding convenience fees upto a maximum of Rs. 25,000/-
- For Non-Refundable tickets, 50% of ticket cost will be payable excluding convenience fees upto a maximum of Rs. 25,000/-
Terms & Condition
- The offer is applicable on bookings done for Domestic flights only
- The offer is valid for flight ticket bookings done from 1st February, 2019 to 28th February, 2019.
- Maximum ticket claim value for each transaction will be restricted to Rs. 25,000
- Maximum 2 cancellation requests will be fulfilled per customer on bookings done during promo period across all travel portals put together
- Coverage is applicable on connecting flights as well.
- Cancellations will be allowed until 24 hours from scheduled departure time or September 30th’2019 whichever is latest
- Reimbursement of ticket cost only, no convenience fees to be paid
- The offer is applicable for bookings done only for personal or business travel for an individual and not for travel bookings for commercial purposes
- In case of cancellations done on bookings done through platforms offering Accelerated Reward points, points pertaining to entire ticket value will be reversed
- The offer is only applicable for Retail and Business Credit cards of HDFC Bank Limited.