Know the step by step process to check the IPO Allotment Status Online on BSE or NSE. Those who have applied for the bid for the issuance of can check the subscription status on the online portal, after following the below steps :
Steps To Check IPO Allotment Status Online
1. Visit the BSE India Website or Click Here
2. Choose an option Equity or Debt
3. Select the IPO Issue Name
4. Provide the IPO application number along with PAN number
5. Click Search
6. The status of IPO will be displayed on the screen.
Steps To Verify IPO Allotment Status Online
1. Visit the Link Intime India’s web portal online or Click Here
2. Select the IPO issue name from the existing populated name
3. This is to remember that data will be populated only when the basis of allotment is declared.
4. One also needs to provide PAN or application ID or client ID and DPID (depository participant identification) to arrive at the information.
This is also to remember that the registrar is responsible for complying with the time deadlines for updating the electronic credit of shares to successful applicants, dispatch and uploading of refunds and attending to all investor-related queries after the issue is completed.