You can transfer fund through SBI Internet Banking without Beneficiary registration. State Bank of India (SBI) has launched the ‘Quick Transfer’ facility for their Internet Banking users. Using this facility of ‘Quick Transfer’ customer of SBI can transfer amount up to Rs 10,000/ Per Day to third party without any registration of Benefeciary.
How To Transfer Funds ‘Quick Trasfer’ without Beneficiary Registration ?
- Login to Online SBI Internet Banking link Here
- Go To ‘Payments/Transfers’ Tab
- Select ‘Quick Transfer’ link
- Provide Beneficiary details, account number , IFSC code
- Choose payment options i.e. IMPS, NEFT or within SBI account
- Provide Amount and choose the purpose
Important To Remember
- Please note High Security Password is mandatory for Quick fund transfers.
- Please note that the maximum amount for an Quick Fund per transaction is Rs.10,000/-.
- Please note that the maximum amount should not exceeds the limit Rs.10,000/- for the day.
- If you have any hidden accounts, please unhide through the tab Profile > Manage A/c Display > UnHide Accounts or UnHide Debit Accounts.