How To Pay LIC Insurance Premium Online ? Learn in few easy steps to pay the hassle free Life Insurance Premium online for Policy taken from Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). This new online initiative of LIC provide facilities to pay the premium anytime. Policy holder need not to contact the Policy agents or branch to deposit the cheques.
The procedure to pay the LIC premium online is very easy.Just follow the following steps to learn the method for paying the premium online.
How to Pay LIC Premium Online
LIC premium can be paid through any mode of payment i.e. Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking etc. Before starting the payment procedure must have the User ID and password generated with details of payment.
Any individual can renew the policy after paying the premium amount with or without registration. We will provide the process to pay the premium through both the mode.
Pay the LIC premium Without Registration
Follow the steps below to pay the LIC premium without registration through LIC direct way option.
- Visit the LIC website at Paydirect link : Click PayDirect Link
- A new page will be opened as like below :
Read Also : How To Check LIC Policy Status,Details Online ?
3. Fill all the details and click Submit
4. A new page will be opened for payment
5. Choose the payment option and make the payment
6. Premium paid receipt will be sent on registered mail ID and confirmation on Mobile Number
Pay the LIC premium With Registration
This is the most common and best way to make the LIC premium payment. In order to make the payment through this method, policy holder needed to be registered first.
Follow the following instruction to pay the premium online after registration
- Visit the Link here http://www.licindia.in/online_payment.htm
- Enter your User ID and Password to Login or register first if not created the user ID and Password first
- After Login click on the link Pay Premium online
- First time user may add the Policy details like policy number, name etc
- Once the Policy details confirmed, a new page will be opened for payment of amount
- Choose the method and mode of payment wither Internet Banking, Debit or Credit Card through BillDesk
- Provide your bank details and authorize
- Once the transaction get successful, System generate the eReceipt
- Policy holder would get the e-receipt on their Email ID
Note : The fees for online payment is free for Internet banking and Debit card users but Credit card users needed to pay the service charge based on slab.