Book Rail Tickets through IRCTC Mobile e-Ticketing Services, Indian Railways has introduced the New Features with IRCTC for Mobile e-Ticket booking. Now One can book their online Rail Ticket through Mobile also. The Mobile Banking facility for booking Rail Ticket will not be available to all the Mobile handset but restricted to only GPRS / CDMA enabled phone only.
Features of IRCTC Mobile :
1. Book Ticket on Run
2. Very Convenient to use
3. Payment and registration process is very simple
4. No Need to visit Cyber Cafe or Ticket Counters for booking Tickets
Follow the Steps by Steps process to Book Rail Ticket Through Mobile Banking
1. First of all Download the IRCTC Mobile application for Your Mobile, For getting the IRCTC Mobile on Your Phone Just Follow the steps below :
Download the IRCTC the Mobile application after sending SMS through your Operators at Number provided below :
- BSNL (West and North Zone Users) can Send SMS Writing IRCTC to 59998
- MTNL Mumbai Users can Send IRCTC to 52221
- Other Users may Send IRCTC to 56767
Downloading the IRCTC Mobile Application :
- Accept the WAP SMS sent by IRCTC by clicking on the Link.
- A New Icon IRCTC Mobile will be downloaded on Phone
- This ICON IRCTC Mobile will be used for Mobile Ticketing
Activate IRCTC Mobile on Phone
- Once you register for IRCTC Mobile You will received a PIN
- Login To IRCTC Mobile application USing User ID and PIN
- Once you login It will download the Menu and related application automatically.
2. Register For Mobile Banking at IRCTC
ered Users :
a) The User has to select “mobile booking” option in the profile/registration page on http://www.irctc.co.in/
2. Click “Update Profile” in the left navigation bar after logging into the site.
a) IRCTC can register themselves by either clicking the link “sign up” or selecting “Registration” menu option in “General” dropdown menu on the IRCTC home page.
b) Once the user selects the check box, “I am willing to have Mobile-Booking feature using my mobile phone”, s/he needs to input the following information
Mobile Operators like Reliance, BSNL, MTNL etc and Mobile Number in the Format adding +91 as country code
3. For Booking Tickets is as similar as like booking through Online Internet application.
4. Currently there is restriction on booking Ticket through Mobile Phone. Maximum of 10 Tickets can be booked in a month.
5. Payment for Ticket Booking can be done through Mobile Banking Facilities using IMPS.
|1.||IRCTC’s regular charges for all tickets are follows. Rs 60 per ticket (NOT per head) for all AC classes and FIRST class.
Rs 40 per ticket (NOT per head) for SECOND CLASS sleeper, SECOND CLASS sitting.
|2.||ICICI BANK will charge Rs 10 per transaction.|
|3.||Mobile operators will be charging as per their tariff plans.Please contact the
mobile operator while using this service.
|For further information Contact IRCTC at email@example.com or call us at 011 – 23345500 / 23344787 / 23344773|