How To Activate Post Office Mobile Apps ? – Department of Posts has offered Mobile banking Application for their saving account customers. The Indian Post Mobile application is offering almost all the standard features provided by any other commercial bank in India. The Mobile banking performed on android device with Google Play Store on it.
Learn the process to Install and activate the Indian Post Mobile Banking Application
Smartphone user needs to open the Google Play store and search for the Postinfo application, click on the install button and download it on your smartphone as like any other application.
Steps to Register Mobile Banking on Postinfo Mobile Application
- After installing the Postinfo Mobile Banking android application follow the steps below
- Open the application and click on Activate Mobile Banking button.
- Provide the Activation password received from Your Post office branch. If not received fill the form for mobile banking and apply to your branch where you hold post office saving account.
- OTP, One time password will be sent on your registered mobile number
- Provide your OTP
- Account get validated
- Enter 4 digit MPIN of your choice, this will act as transaction password for all your transaction
- Login to Mobile banking application with user ID and Password.
- Incase any query contact Post Office Customer care 18004252440