Bihar School Education Board and State Council Of Education Research Training (S.C.E.R.T.) is conducting the Bihar Elementary Teacher Eligibility Test (BETET) for the recruitment of Primary and Upper Primary Teachers for the eligibility of candidates to teach 1 to 5 and 6 to 8 classes in various government school in Bihar.
It is announced by the BETET that the Admit card for the exam will be available through Internet for Downloading online. They have also provided the rejection list of candidates with their form number district wise.All such candidates needs to check their form number in the rejection list first. If their form number appears in the rejection list they need to follow the following procedure to get the admit card for Bihar TET.
1. Check out the List of Rejection candidates District Wise Here
2. Search for the Form Number of OMR sheet, if found find out the reason mentioned there for rejection
3. Check out the reason with the Photocopy of OMR form
4. Take a copy of the OMR form with correction and Valid proof contact the Local DEO office of the District
5. Submit the form to DEO office and get the Admit card in Personal
ALl such candidates whose form number are not appearing in the rejection list may download the Admit card online through the link provided below with the details. Candidates can download BIHAR BETET STET Admit card following thebelow mentioned instruction.
All such candidates also follow the same steps mentioned above for DEO office.
Download Bihar TET Admit Card : here