IBPS is conducting the exam for Common Written Exam (CWE) in the month of June 2012 for recruitment to various Public Sector Banks in India as a Probationary officers or Management Trainee.
Online Application were submitted for applying the exam. After filling the online application there were SMS or EMail sent by IBPS to candidates applied for the exam.
All such candidates who received the SMS or EMAIL by IBPS , their application were accepted by IBPS fro June exam but such candidates who paid the fees as a Bank Challan to various Bank’s branches in India and didn’t receive the confirmation through SMS or Email may follow the below steps to make their application accepted by IBPS.
Steps to Follow If Application not accepted for IBPS
1. Send an EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details
2. Mentioned your : Registration Number :Bank in which Fees Paid :Fees Paid Date :in the Mail content
3. IBPS will verify the details with the Bank and confirm you the status of application submitted by you.
4. If the details submitted by you are found to be wrong / inaccurate, you will be informed by email accordingly.
5. Don’t send Email or details if received the SMS or Email from IBPS earlier about acceptance of application form.
Still problem, Just ask it here Below