Bank Of India one of the leading Public Sector Banks has released the recruitment vacancy for around 3149 posts for clerks in various category with Bank all over India. The Cutoff for various categories are kept separately based on state wise.
Check out the various vacancies of clerks in Bank of India State wise : Here
Who Can Apply ?
Who can apply for the Bank of India Recruitment of Clerks. All those candidates who appeared for the IBPS CWE Clerk exam 2011 with more than 24+ in all subjects for General Category and 21+ in Reserve category with Total TWSS state wise as per the list below are eligible to apply online.
How To Apply Online ?
All the candidates who are willing to apply online for Bank Of India clerk recruitment need to first make a challan from any of the branch of Bank of India before applying online. Candidates may download the challan for Bank of India Clerk recruitment : CLICK
After getting the challan follow the steps below :
(i) Candidate should have a valid e-mail id.
(ii) The candidate should apply on-line through website www.bankofindia.co.in
(iii) As a First Step, candidate should take out Print-out of Challan from Page 10 of the Notice on our website(This will not be applicable for SC / ST/PWD /EX-SERVICE MAN Candidates).
(iv) Against the above-said Challan, the candidate should make the payment of fees in any of the Bank of India branches on or before 28.04.2012
(v) Once the payment of fees is made, the concerned branch will give him a Transaction No.
(vi) Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Bank’s website and going to the sublink to open the appropriate Online Application Format.
(vii) Candidate should visit again our website www.bankofindia.co.in under the caption “ Recruitment / Career” and should fill up the application available by clicking on Page No.10 of the Notice on our website.
(viii) Transaction No. should be correctly filled in the application at appropriate place (This is not applicable for SC / ST /PWD /EX-SERVICEMEN Candidates).
(ix) Application should be checked and after verification be submitted by clicking to submit button.
(x) Application should be printed to be kept ready for submission at the time of interview at
the Interview Venue.
(xi) You should note / remember your Registration No. for future reference and use.
If you guys face any problem while applying Bank of India Recruitment online may ask their Query below ?
Print Application and affix photograph – to submit the same at the time of interview with following documents:
After successfully completed the online application follow the steps below :
- Copy of your valid Common Written Examination (CWE) Score card issued by IBPS
- Copy of receipted challan; (except for SC/ST/PWD /EX-SERVICE MEN)
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document showing proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, if available;
- Any other related certificate as applicable i.e. Caste Certificate etc.
- Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and will be cancelled for non-submission of NOC.