Pay eVISA Fees using SBI ePay payment gateway online – State Bank of India (SBI) is providing online solution SBIePay for accepting payments for eVISA via https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/. SBIePay has enabled international card issued by MasterCard and VISA both with and without 3D Secure authentication. The process of making payment using the SBIePay is simple and hassle free. Check out the various DO’s and Don’t of SBIePay Payments.
SBIePay FAQ’s on Online Payment for eVISA
Key Highlights :
- 1 SBIePay FAQ’s on Online Payment for eVISA
- 2 What are the payment channels available for e-Visa by SBI ePay?
- 3 Are transactions on SBIePay secure?
- 4 How to check the payment status ?
- 5 How do I know that my Bank participates in 3D Secure transaction ?
- 6 How are Refunds processed for failed transactions?
- 7 What are the banking charges for e-Visa fee?
- 8 Contact Customer care or Support team :
- 9 Make it Popular:
What are the payment channels available for e-Visa by SBI ePay?
SBIePay has facilitated the following channels on e-Visa platform:
Payment Gateway: It seamlessly processes Credit card and Debit Card transactions for all the cards issued internationally by Visa & MasterCard. SBIePay Payment gateway is enabled with BIN identifier which recognizes the BIN online when a customer enters the no., which drastically improves the success percentage and reduces customer friction.
Paypal: SBIePay also facilitates e-Visa customers to make payment through widely popular and accepted Paypal channel.
Are transactions on SBIePay secure?
SBIePay is certified with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) ver 3.2, which is the latest version, and which further reinforces our promise of security and safety. The payment system fully supports 3DSecure – Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code, wherever it is applicable. Further, SBIePay is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption which ensures that payment information that travels over the Internet is always encrypted and cannot be viewed by unauthorised individuals.
How to check the payment status ?
1. The applicant enters necessary details on https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/, and clicks on ‘Pay Now’.
2. The applicant is redirected to SBIePay payment page and is presented with payment options of either entering Card details (Payment Gateway) or Paypal.
3. Applicant enters his card details and clicks on Proceed.
4. 3D Secure page of the Card Issuer will be displayed, where applicant must enter 3D Secure Password/OTP.
5. Transaction is processed without 3D Secure page. After successful completion of transaction, the applicant is redirected on to the https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/ with a successful receipt of payment.
6. An applicant can perform multiple times transactions for a single application ID, with a gap of minimum 25 minutes between each transaction. It is advisable that applicant may check the status of the transaction at e-Visa portal before attempting another transaction.
How do I know that my Bank participates in 3D Secure transaction ?
If an applicant is presented with a 3D Secure page prompting to enter a password/OTP, this means the Card issuing Bank participates in 3D Secure transaction. If the applicant’s transaction is processed without directing to 3D secure page, he/she should contact the card issuing Bank for support.
In some rare scenarios it may happen where the application is not shown Payment successful page post completion of transaction, which may be due to a drop in connectivity leading to non-receipt of success response. If the applicant does not receive any success message even after card account has been charged, a refund shall be initiated after due reconciliation process to the applicants? card account.
How are Refunds processed for failed transactions?
In rare case of transaction status unknown to the applicant, which is when the applicant has not received success response due to time out or connectivity issue and the account has been debited, we advise the customer not to attempt another transaction immediately and rather provide their Order no. on the e-Visa site after 30 minutes to check the status of the transaction. If the transaction status is showing failed, then customer may attempt another transaction. Also, the debited amount shall be refunded to the applicants? card account after reconciliation process within seven (7) days of transaction.
An applicant shall be charged for only once for any successful transaction against an application ID. Any further debits shall be refunded back to the customer after due reconciliation, within seven (7) days of transactions.
What are the banking charges for e-Visa fee?
The banking charges for e-Visa transactions via SBIePay is :
Payment Gateway Card transactions (both Debit or Credit Card): 2.5%* of the applicable e-Visa fee.
Paypal: 3.5%* of the applicable e-Visa fee. (*The charges are inclusive of any applicable taxes.)
Contact Customer care or Support team :
Customers can email at email@example.com. in for any queries related to their transaction.
Alternatively, SBIePay provides 24*7*365 customer support to all the e-Visa applicants.
Applicants can also call on the below mentioned number(s): +91-22-2752 3816, 180022401