How To Pay Using SBI’s ‘MOPAD’ PoS Terminal ?
India’s largest bank State Bank of India (SBI) has launched yet another digital product for easy payments. MOPAD which stands for Multi Option Payment Acceptance Device is an universal Point of sale (PoS) terminal for accepting any type of digital payments i.e. Debit Cards, Credit cards, Bharat QR, UPI and SBI Buddy (e-wallet). This is all in one app with greatest convenience for Merchants as they need need to go for multiple machines for different type of payments. Additionally, the merchants get single MIS for all types of digital transactions, helping them to have total control on the cash flows.
How To Pay using MOPAD Terminal ?
Making payment using MOPAD terminal is as easier as like existing PoS. Customer need not to do anything new and payment can be accepted from the same PoS machine at merchant location. Under existing system, a charge back slip will also be generated for any type of payments. Currently there is no charge slip generated for Bharat QR payment.
- Visit Merchant Location and make a payment against your bill
- Choose the mode of payment i.e. Cards, Bharat QR or UPI
- Use your cards or scan the PoS machine for Bharat QR
- After successful validation, a charge slip will get generated
- You will receive a SMS from your bank for successful payment.