How To Block SyndicateBank Credit Card through SMS ?
Syndicate Bank has introduced a new facility for instantly hotlisting (Permanent Blocking) of credit cards through SMS from the customer’s registered mobile number.
Follow the existing guidelines for hotlisting theSyndicate Bank’s credit cards
- Toll Free Number : Card holder can call the toll free helpline number 1800-225-092, which is available on 24X7, Card holder can talk to the customer care for hotlisting the card.
- Through IVRS – you may hotlist their credit card by dialing to toll free number i.e. 1800-225-092 and follow the instructions provided by IVRS for hotlisting the credit card.
- Self Care Portal : Customer can login to ther credit card self care portal URL: https://iweb.in.worldline.com/syndicatecards/Login.aspx, after logging in customer can hotlist their credit card at “Request for card block” section.
Hotlisting of Credit Card through SMS
Customer can instantly hotlist their credit cards by sending SMSM from their registered mobile number in the below mentioned format to 575758.
SMS Format : SYNDBLOCK <LAST 4 Digit of credit card number>
for e.g. SYNDBLOCK 1234
Post blocking of the credit card, customer will receive the SMS. This is to remember that customer will not receive the SMS if
- the SMS is sent from the non-registered mobile number
- the SMS format is wrong
- if the last four digit of the credit card is wrong