How To Clear JAIIB Exam in First Attempt ? – JAIIB is like the professional degree for any individual who is working with Banking Sector especially in Government Nationalized Bank. JAIIB is Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers, an exam conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF), a voluntary organization.
The IIBF certification including Diploma and others are very much valid in the banking space and there are many banks who are providing incentives including reimbursement of fees after passing the exam.
Benefit of JAIIB : There is a provision of additional increment in salary after passing the JAIIB exam for all cadre and in all banks including RBI.
HOW TO CRACK THE EXAM ?
This is the major question asked by every new entrant in Banking sector to the seniors. Although the level of JAIIB exam is not very higher but the specific nature of exam makes it tougher.
The JAIIB is conducted twice in a year by IIBF generally in month of may/june and Nov/Dec. Any individual will be given four attempt to pass the exam. If they couldn’t pass in four attempt, need to re again enroll for the fresh exam. The JAIIB exam consist of three paper with 100 marks each without negative marking.
There are simple way which I personally feel that easiest way to pass the exam.Just follow it for cracking the exam at very first instance.
- The educational background is very much important i.e. it’s easier for commerce or MBA background candidates to pass the exam as the majority of syllabus are from these two stream. For other little bit tougher.
- Two papers of JAIIB i.e. Principal and Practices of Banking and Banking Law are based on day to day activities of banking, What you do at the daily customer dealing at counter are good enough to clear this paper.
- Go through the Circular of your individual banks for various norms and practices in Opening the Bank accounts, CASA operation etc. This is sufficient enough to clear the JAIIB exam as majority of question are asked from these two fields.
- The third paper accounting and practices is little tougher to clear for non commerce background candidates like engineers, Graduates from arts and others. The accounting would be new for them as they didn’t study it during their college time.
- For practicing accounting one need to be very regular. Mugging doesn’t help much in passing the JAIIB exam.
- Practice more and more for this section including the Balance sheet analysis and Ratio Analysis.
- There are few question asked in the exam mainly based on foreign exchange every year.
- Enroll for IIBF Mock Test – http://www.iibf.org.in/scripts/iibf_mocktestjaiib.asp , Practice it more and more. This will definitely help you in passing the JAIIB.
Based on the previous many exam I have prepared the paper for finance and accounting for JAIIB. Just go through it. This will help you in solving approx 65% 0f question asked in the exam.
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”https://www.rajmanglam.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/JAIIB-ACCOUNTING-rajmanglam.pdf” target=”blank” ]Download Model Question Paper[/button]