Canara e-Passbook Registration and How To Guide for Download & Installtion for the customers of Canara Bank or erstwhile Syndicate Bank. The Online Passbook application is as similar to Old Syndicate Bank application. The steps to download and installation is as easy as like older application. The Canara e Passbook application is the easiest Digital Banking application for the customers in repect of usage and need.
Canara e-Passbook Registration User Registration (One Time)
This facility is available to all the customers who have already registered their Mobile Number with Bank for SMS Banking. New customer/without registered mobile number in account needs to visit the base branch for registration of Mobile Number.
Follow the step by step process for registration of application on mobile devices.
How to Install Canara e-Passbook Application on Android
Key Highlights :
Users must have a smartphone supported by Android or iOS . The mobile number must be link with the specified customer Id and account number.
Step 1 : Open the Google Playstore on your mobile device or Click Here
Step 2 : Search for ”Canara e-Passbook’ and click on Install
Step 3 : Enter Customer ID and Registered Mobile Number
Step 4: An OTP will be received on the registered Mobile Number, Enter the OTP
Step 5: Post validation of OTP successfully, Enter any four digit MPIN for application. You may also register for Biometric but after first login
Step 6: Login to e-Passbook app and View the account details & transactions
IMPORTANT – The customer IDs has been changed for the Syndicate Bank customers. Old one will not be worked. Verify it from physical Passbook or customer care or from amy of the branches. If your old customer ID is eight digits, you may prefix with ‘2’ and try.
Customer can mail his account statements in PDF/Excel format to his email address through A/c Statement screen. Customer can also include personalized remarks in the statement by checking the „Personalized Remark Required‟ checkbox. The statements in pdf format sent to the mail will be password protected. The password will be MPIN itself.
Settings screen will help the Customer to set the default passbook a/c, to select the display order (ascending / descending), to set transactions per page and to decide whether to show the passbook with or without balance.
Features of Canara e-Passbook
• Concise form of physical passbook.
• Easy and convenient to use.
• Registration via. OTP authentication to registered mobile no.
• Details of all accounts (SB, RD, FD, and Loans) and transactions available in a bundled form.
• Real-time updates of account details and transactions.
• Customer details and Branch Details included with an option to share via. SMS/ WhatsApp.
• Statement generation option is available.
• Loan accounts details and statement generation option.
• Enhanced in-built security through MPIN/ Fingerprint/ Face ID lock.
• Option for maintaining personal ledger(s) and entering personalized remarks for transaction(s).
• Branch Holiday details are available.
• Creation of personal Expenses heads, tagging passbook entries to those heads with graph capabilities.
• Consolidate Asset/Liability View
• Off-line functionality.
Customer Care & Support
For any account related details, contact 1800-208-3333
NOTE : Not available for iOS yet.a