My mobile which was Motorokr E6 surrendered after 3.5 years of service. It was a good phone with nice design and features. After E6, When I plan to buy a new phone I got confused ? There were number of companies with huge models at competitive rate were floated in the market.
I didn’t which one to decide, finally based on my requirement which was of Dual SIM phone, I compare and screen out few phones available in the market at affordable rates, I just want to share it with you guys !!
1. Dual-SIM QWERTY Smartphone
2. 3 megapixel camera, video camcorder, large colour display
3. Expandable memory of up to 32GB with micro-SD card.
4. The handset comes pre-loaded with Gmail, Facebook, Myspace and YouTube mobile apps.
5. Talk time of up to 200 mins and standby time of up to 250 hours.
The Motorola EX115 has a colourful 5.8 cm (2.3 inch) QVGA display and dimensions of 61 mm in width, 109 mm in length, and 12.35 mm in height.
Price : Rs 4,990
Features of MI – 270
1. Android 2.2 FroYo based, dual-SIM smartphone
2. 7cm touchscreen, 2 megapixel camera, Wi-Fi, GPRS/EDGE and GPS connectivity.
Price: Rs 5,700
Features of Motorola EX128
1. Dual-SIM touchscreen phone
2. 3 megapixel camera, videocamcorder, large colour display and an expandable memory of up to 8GB with micro-SD card.
3. Pre-loaded stereo FM, games, java apps, media player etc.
4. Talk time of up to 200 mins and standby time of up to 250 hours.
Price: Rs 5,990
Features of NOKIA X1-01
1. Series 30 mobile OS and includes a 1.8-inch 16k color screen, dedicated music keys
2. Supports up to 16GB microSD cards.
Price: Rs 2,200
Samsung Ch@t 332
1. Full QWERTY four-row keypad and sports a 2.2-inch display.
2. 1.3 megapixel camera with video recording capabilities.
3. 8GB microSD card.
Price: Rs 3949