Steps to verify the RERA Registered Projects – RERA, the Real Estate Regulation and Development (RERA) Act, 2016 is created by the Government of India to safeguard the interest of the home buyers. A RERA certified builders are validated by the agency and stipulated the gaminess of the projects up to certain extent.
The various states are granting the RERA certificates to various projects under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act (RERA). State government like Maharashtra, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh etc. had launched its official RERA website allowing developers and agents to register themselves and their ongoing projects across the States digitally.
As per the norms all ongoing and new real estate projects are mandated to be registered under the Act. Till date, Karnataka RERA has approved a total of 2,084 ongoing real estate projects under the Act.
How to check RERA registered projects?
Key Highlights :
The RERA Certificates can be verified online following the stipulated guidelines here below. The verification of the RERA for builders are vary from state to states. RERA officials advise homebuyers to check details of registered projects before making the final buying decision.
How to check Karnataka RERA registered projects?
Here is a step-by-step guide to check information of the RERA registered projects in Karnataka.
1. Go to Karnataka RERA portal or visit the link https://rera.karnataka.gov.in/projectViewDetails
2. Enter the Project Name or Registration number of the home project
3. Enter Search
4. A list of projects with details will be available on the screen
5. Homebuyers can see detailed information of the approved project including locality, project type, ongoing status and proposed completion date.
5. Download the RERA certificate in .pdf.