Aadhaar is mandatory for linking Aadhaar Number with India Post Bank Account as well as every India Post Savings Scheme Accounts like Post Office Deposits, PPF, National Savings Certificate (NSC), Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) etc. There are various ways to link the Post office saving schemes, Postal bank account with Aadhaar. Follow the below mentioned process…
Link Aadhaar Through India Post ATM
- Swipe Indian Post ATM cum Debit card at any of the Indian Post ATM and validate with PIN
- Choose “OTHER SERVICES” AND SELECT “Aadhaar Seeding”
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number
- Accept Terms and Click on Submit
- Collect the acknowledgment slip
Link Aadhaar with India Post Bank Account through India Post Internet Banking
- Login to Indian Post Internet Banking using his/her User ID and Password.
- Click on the link on the home page “Registration of Aadhaar Number in Internet Banking “.
- Enter 12 digit Aadhaar number
- Choose the Savings account/Postal Investment account for which Aadhaar number is to be linked.
- Know the status of Aadhaar linking Clicking on “Inquiry”