Learn to Book BPCL Cooking Gas via Whatsapp – Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd (BPCL), the second largest national oil marketing company, has launched LPG booking facility through WhatsApp across the country for the convenience of its customers. BPCL has launched this facility recently. With this, customers can now book LPG through WhatsApp. Bharat Petroleum has more than 71 lakh LPG customers across the country after Indian Oil.
BPCL said in a statement, “From Tuesday, Bharat Gas (BPCL’s LPG brand) customers across the country can book LPG on WhatsApp itself.” BPCL further said that it has brought WhatsApp business channel to facilitate cylinder booking. The company said that booking on WhatsApp can be done through BPCL smart line number 1800224344. This booking can be done only from the mobile number registered with the customer’s company.
After booking from WhatsApp, the customer will get a confirmation message. Also, a link will also be found, by which online payment can be made for refill. This can also be done through online payment debit card, credit card, UPI and other payment apps like Amazon. BPCL will also take steps like tracking LPG delivery and taking feedback from customers in the coming days. This will also include security awareness.
How To Book BPCL Cooking Gas via Whatsapp ?
1. Add this number ‘1800-224-344’ to the contact list of your phone, where Whatsapp is installed, you may download Whatsapp here
2. Be remember that your Whatsapp number is registered with the BPCL (the registered number on which whatsapp is installed)
3. Open Whatsapp application, Go to Search and choose contact BPCL or the above number
4. Please verify the blue tag on the BPCL Whatsapp ID,
5. Send the Message “1” or “Book” or just ‘HI’
6. BPCL will respond you with greeting message
7. Thats’ done ! Easy to use
8. Error message, if mobile number is not registered with the BPCL. Contact your BPCL dealer to add the mobile number in your account with them.
With the facility of booking LPG from WhatsApp, customers will be able to book LPG much easier as WhatsApp is equally popular among both young and old generations.