Know the step by step process to use Credit Card on Google Pay for any transactions. Currently the Axis Bank Credit Card holders and SBI Credit Cards are supported by the Google Pay. The transaction will be supported while making payments through a secure digital token attached to their phone without having to physically share their credit or debit card details. The technology is know as card-based payments with its tokenization.
The Google Pay has made the tie-up with Visa and Banks like Axis Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank, etc, to allow users to safely transact with their cards and use Tap-to-pay feature on NFC-enabled POS terminals and online merchants.
Credit Card on Google Pay – How to Make Payment ?
Key Highlights :
- Through tokenization, Google Pay Android users can use their debit or credit card to make payments through a secure digital token attached to their phone without having to physically share their credit or debit card details.
- The feature also works with online merchants, delivering more native and seamless OTP experiences without being redirected to 3D Secure sites.
- The feature is currently available to all users of Axis Bank and SBI Card, with Kotak and more banks expected to follow suit very soon.
- Use Near-field communication (NFC) capable Android phones to make contactless payments at Visa merchant locations
- Scan and pay at Bharat QR enabled merchants
- Pay bills and recharges from within their Google Pay app using their card.
Enabling Credit Card supports through Google Pay will expand it from being just a UPI-based payment app to a complete digital payments platform.