How to Generate Udyam Registration Number Online
Know the step by step process to generate Udyam Registration Number Online – MSMEs Ministry, Government of India has launched a new portal for MSMEs unit registration, which is known as Udyam Registration. The registration on the portal will be completely paperless and online, only the self declaration will be suffice to treat the firm as MSMEs.
The new process of classification and registration of MSME enterprises starts on July 1. There is no documents or proof are required to be uploaded for registering an MSME. It is completely Online and registration is based on self-declaration.
Process for Udyam Registration Number Online
Step by step process to register on Udyam portal.
- Visit the website www.udyamregistration.gov.in
- Provide the details of the unit
- After completion of the registration process, an ‘Udyam Registration’ Certificate will be issued.
- This certificate will have a dynamic QR Code from which the webpage on the portal and details about the enterprise can be accessed.
- This portal will be the sole window to do MSME registration or undertake any activity related to the process.
The registration process is free.
Mandatory : No enterprise is allowed to file for more than one Udyam Registration Number, but any number of activities including manufacturing or service or both may be specified or added in one registration.