Get solution for Canara Bank PhonePe Not Working after amalgamation with Syndicate Bank – After the merger of Syndicate Bank & Canara Bank, the Syndicate Bank customers are migrated to Canara Bank application. Due to migration, many of the customers of Syndicate bank has complained about non working of UPI services with PhonePe or BHIM, PayTm or Ola Money etc.
Follow below steps to Fix Canara Bank PhonePe Not Working
Follow the below mention steps to fix the issue related to non working of Canara Bank on PhonePe or any other UPI based payment devices.
- Uninstall the existing PhonePe app
- Install the PhonePe from Google Playstore for Android or iOS devices or Click Here
- SIM-1 of the mobile devices must have the registered mobile number
- Go to PhonePe>>Add Bank>>Choose ‘Canara Bank’
- Application will auto trigger the SMS from the default SIM
- Post validation of SMS, the screen will show all the accounts available with Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank
- Choose the Account Number, you wanted to register on PhonePe
- It will ask for Debit Card details i.e. Enter the ” last six digits ” of your Debit/ATM card number and ” Expiry Date ” (Incase your card does not have an expiry date, then try entering 00/49)
- An OTP will be sent on your Mobile Device
- Use the OTP which you received from your bank, to set your UPI PIN
- You have added your bank account successfully, now you transact directly from your bank account by authenticating using your UPI PIN
It’s Easy, Do it Now !!! Raise your queries if any below.