Pay Amex Credit Card Outstanding Dues through BHIM/Google Pay or NEFT – American Express Credit Card holders have the easiest mode to make the Credit Card Payment using UPI services 24X7 i.e. BHIM, Google Pay or via UPI enabled Mobile banking applications. Check out the process for making the Amex Credit Card payment via UPI (Unified Payments Interface).
Don’t Have an American Express Credit Card – Apply and Get it here easily with ‘NIL’ Annual Fees* !!!
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”http://amex.in/refer/rajmovcw?CPID=100271290″ target=”blank” ]Apply For American Express Card[/button]
- Simply log in through any UPI enabled mobile banking app / BHIM and Google pay.
- Add VPA (Virtual Payment Address) of American Express Card UPI as AEBC37XXXXXXXXXXXXX@SC
- Please ensure that you put your complete 15 digit Card Number. Amex card number starts with 37
- Initiate your funds transfer before 5 pm for next day credit to your American Express Card excluding Sunday and banking holidays.
- Note : put in the correct Card number to avoid a transaction failure
American Express Credit Card Payment Via NEFT
Settle your American Express Card bill payments online the very next day from any bank through National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). Make sure to fill in the following details while registering your Card as a Payee
|Payee Name||: American Express|
|Payee Account No||: 37XXXXXXXXXXXXX (Please ensure that you put your complete 15 digit card number beginning with 37)|
|Bank Name||: Standard Chartered Bank|
|Payee Account Type||: Current|
|IFSC Code||: SCBL0036020|
|Branch Address||: Standard Chartered Bank, Narain Manzil. 23 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110001|
In case you are making a payment via Standard Chartered Online Banking, the IFSC code is not required. You may simply select the option ‘Transfer to another SCB bank account‘ to process the payment.