HDFC Regalia Credit Card Reviews – Checkout for the lowest Foreign Currency Markup Fee of Regalia Credit Card. The foreign currency markup fees are levied on international payments.The average markup fees on credit cards are on an average 3.5% exclusive of GST.
The Regalia Credit Card is charging the Foreign Currency Markup fees of 2% plus GST. The overall charges for international transaction will be 2.36%, which is really cheaper than almost all the credit cards available in India. The markup fees are calculated on the value of transactions for example,if you have spent on purchasing the domain in USD 100, the markup fees will be charged at 2% i.e. USD 2 plus GST. The overall billing charged to you will be USD 102 exclusing GST of 18%.
Features – Regalia Credit Card Foreign Currency Markup Fee
Key Highlights :
- Foreign Currency Markup: 2% + GST , Total cost 2.36%
- Reward Rate: 1.3%
- Joining/Annual Fee of Card : Rs. 1,000 + GST, usually it is waived off
- Other features:
- 6 international airport lounge access per year using Priority Pass
- 1% cashback (limited to Rs. 1,000 per month) on international transactions using Global Value Program (annual fee of Rs. 199)
- International Airport lounge access is complimentary for primary as well add-on card members
This Credit Card from the HDFC is among the popular credit card in Indian financial market.
HDFC Regalia First Credit Card is an essential card for anyone with higher number of Foreign transactions or travel. This Credit Card is having a proven record of providing the best reward rate.