Resolve the YONO SBI Google Pay UPI not working issue after following the below steps. Google Pay UPI application with SBI account linked is not working for fund transfer to any account or online. Fix is for all the UPI applications like Phonepe, Olamoney, Paytm, Amazon Pay etc.
Steps to Resolve YONO SBI Google Pay UPI Problem
Key Highlights :
- De register the existing bank from the UPI application and Uninstall the apps
- Download the UPI apps like Google Pay or PhonePe or Amazon Pay , PayTM etc. for Android or iPhone
- Install app using mobile number which is registered in your SBI Bank account.
- A SMS will be sent from your phone to verify your mobile number
- Select SBI for UPI Bank registration
- All your accounts will be registered and activated for SBI UPI services
- Select the option ‘Generate UPI PIN option’
- Enter your debit card last 6 digits and expiry date
- You will get OTP from Indian Bank for creating your UPI PIN
- Enter UPI PIN you want to set
- Confirm UPI PIN again
- Your UPI PIN will be registered with SBI and you can now use it to perform the transactions on your mobile
Also Fix – How to Solve SBI Yono M005 error ?
Follow below steps to Fix SBI Google Pay or PhonePe Not Working
Follow the below mention steps to fix the issue related to non working of SBI on Google Pay, PhonePe or any other UPI based payment devices.
- Uninstall the existing PhonePe or Google Pay app
- Install the PhonePe from Google Playstore for Android or iOS devices or Click Here
- SIM-1 of the mobile devices must have the registered mobile number
- Go to PhonePe>>Add Bank>>Choose ‘SBI’
- Application will auto trigger the SMS from the default SIM
- Post validation of SMS, the screen will show all the accounts available with SBI
- Choose the Account Number, you wanted to register on PhonePe
- It will ask for Debit Card details i.e. Enter the ” last six digits ” of your Debit/ATM card number and ” Expiry Date ” (Incase your card does not have an expiry date, then try entering 00/49)
- An OTP will be sent on your Mobile Device
- Use the OTP which you received from your bank, to set your UPI PIN
- You have added your bank account successfully, now you transact directly from your bank account by authenticating using your UPI PIN
If you still facing the issue and problem not yet resolved, just put your queries in the box below.