Know the step by step process to fix the problem related to Indian Bank UPI Not Working – Post merger of Allahabad Bank with Indian bank, the software of both the banks are unified recently. Due to migration of software, the online services of the Indian Banks as well as Allahabad banks are disturbed. The customers of both the banks are unable to do many of the digital transaction like UPI, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, Debit Card etc. or transaction through Google Pay or PhonePe, PayTM, Ola Money, Amazon Pay etc.
Key Highlights :
- De register the existing bank from the UPI application and Uninstall the apps
- Download the UPI apps like Google Pay or PhonePe or Amazon Pay , PayTM etc. for Android or iPhone
- Install app using mobile number which is registered in your Indian Bank account.
- A SMS will be sent from your phone to verify your mobile number
- Select Indian Bank for UPI Bank registration – Allahabad Bank customers to choose the Indian Bank
- All your accounts will be registered and activated for Indian Bank UPI services
- Select the option ‘Generate UPI PIN option’
- Enter your debit card last 6 digits and expiry date
- You will get OTP from Indian Bank for creating your UPI PIN
- Enter UPI PIN you want to set
- Confirm UPI PIN again
- Your UPI PIN will be registered with Indian Bank and you can now use it to perform the transactions on your mobile
Follow below steps to Fix Indian Bank Google Pay or PhonePe Not Working
Follow the below mention steps to fix the issue related to non working of Indian Bank or Allahabad Bank on PhonePe or any other UPI based payment devices.
- Uninstall the existing PhonePe or Google Pay app
- Install the PhonePe from Google Playstore for Android or iOS devices or Click Here
- SIM-1 of the mobile devices must have the registered mobile number
- Go to PhonePe>>Add Bank>>Choose ‘Indian Bank’
- Application will auto trigger the SMS from the default SIM
- Post validation of SMS, the screen will show all the accounts available with Indian Bank or Allahabad Bank
- Choose the Account Number, you wanted to register on PhonePe
- It will ask for Debit Card details i.e. Enter the ” last six digits ” of your Debit/ATM card number and ” Expiry Date ” (Incase your card does not have an expiry date, then try entering 00/49)
- An OTP will be sent on your Mobile Device
- Use the OTP which you received from your bank, to set your UPI PIN
- You have added your bank account successfully, now you transact directly from your bank account by authenticating using your UPI PIN
If you still facing the issue and problem not yet resolved, just put your queries in the box below.