In previous post I have written about the various ways to exercise of change of Option for Various Post in SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam CGL, You may Check It , If already not read before submitting the Online Form for New Preference of Post for SSC CGL.
It is decided by the SSC that the successful candidates may change their option for various post after filling the Form either Online or Offline. If you want to submitting the Form for change of Posts in SSC CGL online, follow the below mentioned steps :
1. All the successful Candidates of Tier II of SSC CGL exam may login to SSC Online site at http://www.ssconline.nic.in from 01.10.2011 to 17.10.2011. They need to provide the Roll Number and Date of Birth.
2. Follow the various post codes and give the details. Please follow the detailed Instruction carefully before applying. You may find the detailed Instruction
3. Candidates submitting options online or offline must carry a copy of the option duly signed by them at the time of Interview / Skill Tests.
4. All such candidates need to carry attestation forms duly filled in triplicate, and submit to the Regional Office representatives at the time of Interview / Skill Test. You may download the attestation form below.
5. All the candidates declared successful for Interview / Skill Test are requested to submit their detailed options for the posts on order of their preference in the proforma prescribed and sent it to the concerned Regional Office on or before 21.10.2011.
Download Attestation Form for SSC CGL : SSC Attestation Form
Download Option Form for Post, If apply Offline : SSC CGL Posts Option Form
If any query Please ask it here Below.