The notification for the IBPS Common Written exam (CWE) for specialist officers with various Government Bank except State Bank of India
is published the Employment news and website of IBPS. If not read yet just check it out HERE.
There are huge number of Vacancy are there with various Public Sector bank in specialized category like Marketing, IT, Law, credit etc.All these vacancy will be filled by the CWE through the Weighted scorecard of exam.
The application process of CWE for Specialist category is Online. It means each candidates who want to apply for the IBPS Specialist Officers post need to apply online. The fees payment is also done either through Bank Challan or another way is to pay Online through VISA/Mastercard Debit or Credit card or via NEFT Internet banking.
There are many candidates who were unable to do transaction online due to fear or they don’t know the exact process to pay fees online via NEFT. Guys there is no need to stand in queue in various bank for making Bank Challan for CWE.
Just follow the few steps, Pay the fees via NEFT and save your time.
1. Just visit the Online Application Mode of IBPS site
2. Fill all the details and move to second page
3. After filling Page II of application form It will ask you for the payment of deposit fees. It will redirected to the respective bank sites after filling the required details.
4. Enter your Credit card or Debit Card or Internet Banking option
5. provide your details, if fees paid via card, your card must be verified by VISA or Mastercard for online transaction if not you need to register your card, learn How to Register card for verified by VISA or Mastercard ?
6. Incase of Internet Banking just provide the User ID and password…after the verification depends on the Bank account you have provide the details.
7. On completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Take print of this and should be submitted at time of examination along with call letter.
o For Credit Card users: All prices are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
o To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
Bank of India (Account No. 005120110000801),
Central Bank of India (Account No. 3156957709),
Indian Overseas Bank (Account No. 143502000008100),
Punjab National Bank (Account No. 3985002100046460),
United Bank of India
(Account No. 0284053402139)
2) Online Payment and registration Starts 30/12/2011
3) Offline (NEFT/CBS) Payment through Bank Branches Starts 29/12/2011