The University Grants Commission i.e. UGC is holding a National Eligibility Test (NET) twice in a year. The Application mode for applying in UGC NET exam requires applicant to apply through online mode.
This exam is for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship in Indian universities and colleges.
UGC will conduct NET in 78 subjects (listed under item no. 9) at 74 (Seventy four) selected University Centres (listed under Item no. 10) spread across the country. Many of the student are facing the problem while applying for the UGC NET exam online.
We have mentioned here the step by step procedure to apply online for the UGC NET exam online application.
What to possess Before applying Online ?
(i) Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format of less than 300 kb,
(ii) Copy of Bank Challan (fee receipt).
(iii) E-Mail ID
Step By Step Procedure to Apply Online For UGC NET Application Online
2. There will be two Login Candidate Login or Not Registered Yet , Firs one is for who already filled the application, For new user Register Yourself
3. Enroll Your Email ID and Name.
4. Again Enter your Email ID for confirmation
5. profile Updation page will be appeared, fill it with following guidelines :
Please fill the form to continue with the registration.
Candidate must add and submit her/his profile’s information before applying for NET.
Creation of profile is free and fee will only be charged when you apply for the NET.
Email ID is must to create a profile and only one profile can be created under one email ID.
Your user name will be the Email ID under which you have registered.
Candidates are requested not to fill Mr., Mrs. Kumari, Miss, Ms., Dr., Late or any other title as prefix in their or their parent’s nam
6. Upload your passport size photo and here it ends the first step.
7. Now click on the Left link “Apply For NET”
8. Fill all the details and follow the guidelines.
9. Once you complete all details including fees payment the ONLINE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP will be generated.
10. At the Bottom of this page you will see three links to Download : a) Admission Card b.) Attendance Slip c.) Completed Form
11. Follow the steps of Online Acknowledge Slip and send the Online Completed form with all details to Test Center and not to UGC.
Still, you have problem in filling form, just put down your query here below :