Many of the candidates unable to understand what actually was the NEFT and How To Get the NEFT UTR Number ? After seeing their problem I decided to point out some information related to CWE Payment of Fees Via Online or Offline Through NEFT.
Few Steps To Remember !!
1. Don’t confuse with the Bank of India Account Number Mentioned on the Deposit Slips. This the Credit Account of IBPS where Money has to go. When ever you deposit fees through any bank it gets credited to Bank of India Account. it doesn’t mean you need to deposit the fees through Bank of India only. You may deposit through ay of the banks.
2. NEFT is NATIONAL ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER
It means you can deposit cash to any of the bank in India from any bank’s account which will be credited within 24 Hrs.
3. Visit any of the Nearest NEFT enabled branch (Almost all the branches of all banks are now NEFT enabled) deposit the fees through challan at cash counter of banks and Ask the person to do the NEFT for your Fees. After doing NEFT they will provide you the NEFT UTR Number, a 11 to 16 alpha numeric number which is generated after Crediting the account of Bank of India.
4. Take the NEFT UTR number which will be something like P1107123245678
5. Enter the UTR Number details in Online Form
You may also make payment through Online Mode also with the help of Credit Card or Debit Card or Internet Banking. After filling Page II of application form It will ask you for the payment of deposit fees. It will redirected to the respective bank sites after filling the required details.
To Download CWE CASH VOUCHER Click here
At any stage of application process If you need any help or face difficulty Just Comment Below :
GOOD LUCK GUYS !!!!!