Know the process to withdraw Cash from SBI ATM without Debit Cards – SBI has introduced the new Digital facility i.e. SBI YONO Cash facility, through which money can be withdrawn from any of their ATM without using the physical ATM or Debit Card.
Follow the below steps to Withdraw Cash from SBI ATM without Debit Card
- Open the SBI YONO App in your mobile or click here and login to your account using 6-digit MPIN or
- Using User ID and Password.
- Now tap on ‘YONO Pay’ and then tap on the ‘ATM’ option.
- On the next page you can see your available account balance and the last 4 digits of your savings account.
- Now enter the amount that you want to withdraw and tap on ‘Next’
- Now generate your YONO Cash PIN and tap on ‘Next’
- Now accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’ and tap on ‘Confirm’
- You will get a YONO Cash Reference Number on your registered mobile number and email ID which will be valid for 4 hours only.
- Visit any of the SBI ATM
- On the screen of the ATM you need to tap on “YONO CASH” and enter the YONO Cash Reference Number received through SMS and email.
- Now enter the amount that you want to withdraw, the amount should be the same as it was entered during generation of Reference Number.
- Enter the generated YONO Cash PIN and validate the same.
- Once the transaction is validated and authenticated the transaction will be completed, and you the amount will be dispensed.
Important to Remember –
- Using YONO Cash facility you can withdraw money from SBI ATM with transaction limit of Rs 20,000.
- You can collect money from any SBI merchant POS with a transaction limit of Rs 2000 per day.
- You can receive money from SBI CSP (Customer Service Points) with a transaction limit of Rs 10,000.
- With YONO Cash facility you can shop without your debit card with a transaction limit of Rs 10,000.