Canara Bank Debit Card Green PIN for new users or forgot password – Step by step process to generate the Duplicate Pin for ATM cum Debit Card of Canara Bank. The Green PIN can be generated after visiting any of the ATM of the Canara Bank or through Mobile Banking application CANDI or Internet Banking.
Steps to Generate Canara Bank Debit Card Green PIN
1. Insert the Debit Card & opt for GREEN PIN/FORGOT PIN option on ATM screen
2. Key in the CBS Account Number. (Primary account number in the case of multiple accounts linked to the Card).
3. Key in the OTP received in Registered Mobile number (OTP is valid for 4 minutes)
- Presently, first PIN based transaction either at ATM/POS is a mandatory requisite for card usage in other channels where transactions are authenticated by OTP or value other than PIN.
- Now, Successful GREEN PIN generation at ATM/ Internet Banking/ Mobile Banking will be construed as a PIN based transactions and separate mandatorily.
- PIN based transaction is not required for usage on other channels like e-commerce/ contactless/ international transactions.