Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the notifications for recruitment of various posts through Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam which will be conducted in two phase i.e. Prelims and Mains.
Read the notification for SSC CGL Exam 2013: HERE
The vacancy for the SSC – CGL is not declared but it is expected to be around 10500+ There were two mode of applying for the SSC prelims exam either Offline or Online. We have received many of the request from many of the candidates while applying online related to incomplete application online.
Based on the various problem faced by candidates applying Online we have started a new services which is free for such candidates who are unable to apply online. Such candidates may ask their queries here below:
Follow the Steps for applying online:
2. There were two section Part I and Part II
3. First Click on the Part – I section and fill the necessary detail
4. In second page you need to fill the option for various post ..fill it carefully..or read it HERE, how to choose the various posts in SSC
5. After the submission of Part I you will get a user Id and Password. Store it somewhere on computer or paper. Remember this is very important so don’t miss it.
7. Choose the option to pay Fees through SBI online banking
8. Click on that and Use your SBI user ID password to authorize.
9. Wait for the webpage to get the successful display…once get the display save the applications.
It’s easy to submit….
Still having any problem just ask it below !!!